Thursday, 4 February 2016
Preparing to be a CBAP Professional
Before we begin, let’s answer following questions:
· Do you feel satisfied with your current professional position?
· Are you at a position where you know what you want but you don’t know how and from where?
· Don’t you want to move to senior positions from being just a business analyst?
The answer to most of the above stated questions lies in getting CBAP Certification. The CBAP credential is most desired and sought after by Business Analysts across the globe that gives a boost to your career ladder. According to a study, Canadian employers will need 171,000 business analysis related professionals by 2016 (Source: Information and Communications Technology Council, 2011).
Career of a Business Analyst on becoming a CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) with due course of time is bright and prosperous in the coming future. However, to be a CBAP is not an easy task and you need to prepare for it in rigorous manner by putting in all your efforts.
Ensure following key points get achieved as part of your CBAP preparation:
· Do an intensive and thorough study of BABOK
· Be sure of fulfilling the eligibility criteria
· Ensure completion of 21 documented professional development hours
· Ensure submission of CBAP application to IIBA