Wednesday, 23 August 2017
Know how a training in CAD/CAM courses can enhance your career graph in the industry
The domain of CAD/CAM is very large and provides wide career opportunities to those with deep knowledge of this domain. There are numerous CAD/CAM courses present that can provide you expertise in this field and will enhance your ability to grab opportunities in mechanical, automotive, construction and civil sectors. Depending on your interest in the field you want to work in, you can opt amongst the different CAD/CAM courses.
Here is a list of some of the important CAD/CAM software courses along with their target audience:
1. STAAD.Pro® Online Training: Individuals who wish to work as Project Managers, Structure Designers, Quality Analysts, Building Analysts, Bridge Designers, this training is ideal for them.
2. AutoCAD® 2D & 3D Online Training: This course is usually attended by Engineers, Designers and Architects.
3. SolidWorks® Online Training: This online course is best suited for mechanical engineers and architects.
4. Revit® Architecture Online Training: Candidates from Architectural Engineering background who want to explore the design capabilities of Revit® Architecture software can go for this training.
5. Smart Plant 3D (SP3D) Online Training: This course is ideal for engineering candidates who want to learn pipe designing or intend to establish a career in this domain.
So, enroll yourself in any of these CAD/CAM training courses of your choice and build a successful career in this domain.
For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cad-cam-cae/